PSV Netwerk
donderdag 2 oktober 2014 - 10:24                      favorieten | nieuwsbrief | RSS RSS
Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

PSV Forums » English Forum » MILLWALL FC - THE LIONS FROM THE DEN!

HR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 3 pagina's: 1 2 3 »

HR

killermfc
Legende

Vak: -
Droomaankoop: -
Reg.: 13 februari 2009

Okay fair is fair! I hereby declare open the official English Millwall topic on this forum. Well come on and have a go! :\[
HR
HR

Luc_Nilis_PSV
Legende

Uit: EINDHOVEN
Vak: Zuid - FF
Reg.: 14 februari 2002

zo 20-11:
13.15 Millwall-Bristol

This one has a big red circle in my agenda. Any help or advice would be much apreciated.

[Dit bericht is veranderd door Luc_Nilis_PSV (op 6 augustus 2011 17:17:51).]
HR
HR
Deze posting is niet nieuw sinds je vorige bezoek Gepost op 6 augustus 2011 om 17:00:44.  Profiel  Stuur een email  Stuur een privébericht  Lid van Supportersvereniging PSV   Wijzig deze posting  Quote deze posting in je reactie
HR
forumillustratie

Millwall FC (Football Club)

Founded: 1885

forumillustratie

forumillustratie

The Famoust West Stand

Stadion: The Den
Capaciteit: 20,146
Plaats: Londen

forumillustratie

Millwall Homekit

forumillustratie

Millwall Awaykit

Millwall Football Club is an English football club located in Bermondsey, London Borough of Southwark, London. Millwall was founded in 1885 by Scottish dock workers in the 2010/2011 season and will play in the Championship. The club plays its home games at the New Den Stadium. The official record is 48,762 spectators, it was in the 1937 FA Cup against Derby County FC. Millwall since 1936 as a lion emblem on their shirts.

Until early 1960, the only English club Millwall could play at home at 15:15 instead of at 15:00. This is to the port workers the chance to finish their morning service and on time to get the game.

Millwall has a rock-hard supporters of the nickname "The Lions", also known as "The Dockers". The hard core of Millwall FC consists of "Bushwackers", "Millwall Youth", "Treatment" and "F Troop". Main opponents in this area are the supporters of Tottenham Hotspur, Crystal Palace and West Ham United. Millwall have also known two mottos: "No One Likes Us, We Do not Care" and "We Fear No Foe Where E'er We Go."

[Dit bericht is veranderd door West Side United (op 24 december 2011 00:40:07).]
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

Damn, damn, damn! :kwaad :kwaad :kwaad

Squandered a nil two lead at the Majedski in the last five minutes! Reading 2, Millwall 2..... :C

Nice intro again, WSU, what took you so long this time, mate, more than an hour?! :B ;)

And Markske, City or Rovers? Anyway will be a nice afternoon. Luca and I will be happy to give you some info about the area. Okay a short preview: The Queen Vic(toria), The Blue Anchor, The Ancient Forrester. No need to gues what they are! :B :pul

[Dit bericht is veranderd door killermfc (op 6 augustus 2011 18:24:48).]
HR
HR
HR
HR

schlebbe
Meervoudig international

Uit: erlijke gebruiksdatum overschreden.
Vak: Oost - X
Reg.: 29 oktober 2003

Got to hand it to them, some true passion is shown there.

About the article on the riots in London (and other parts of the UK);
I have great respect for those who oppose the fockups, youngsters with no respect for other peoples properties and belongings.
I was moved by the actions of ordinary men and women, started to clean up the mess which was shown on the tv.
A small but very powerfull gesture.
As for the Miillwall people stepping up to defend their community; no mercy, please.

Don't want to spoil your topic, Killer, so I leave it at this and will be checking it our from time to time!
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

What makes you think that you were spoiling anything, schlebbe, I thought your comment was a useful attribution... :huh
HR
HR

schlebbe
Meervoudig international

Uit: erlijke gebruiksdatum overschreden.
Reg.: 29 oktober 2003

Good to hear that, but I wouldn't want this topic to proceed with discussions about the riots only after my post, hence my remark.
:pul
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

In a way discussions on riots are very appropriate in a topic about Millwall, mate, only this time the others are the culprits and Wall are the good guys... makes a nice change! :B
HR
HR

Trucker
Nationale topspeler

Uit: Philips Stadion
Reg.: 9 mei 2005

Supporters of Spurs were also defending their area on the streets last night. I think it's remarkable to see the old bill and hooli's fighting the crime together :)
HR
HR

theinfamous77
Regelmatige invaller

Uit: Waalwijk
Vak: West - LL
Droomaankoop: Cristiano Ronaldo
Reg.: 4 januari 2009

forumillustratie
My daughter!
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

How sweet, Elsa the Lioness! :)

Some good news 'bout tomorrow: the Forest game is def on! MFC, we fear no foe! :\[
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

Nice to have been back at the Den! Good game, nice atmosphere, lovely lager, all what's football all about. Hopefully next visit saturday 17th September: Millwall v West Ham! :\[ :pul
HRHR
HR

killermfc
Legende

Our West Ham tickets have been sorted! Nice one, I owe you, P, cheers mate! :ja :pul
HR
HR

Luc_Nilis_PSV
Legende

Uit: EINDHOVEN
Vak: Zuid - FF
Reg.: 14 februari 2002

Finally it's settled...

First we are going to a game of Brentford. To witness the old Brentford before they start building some new stadium.

Saturday 19-11 Brentford - Charlton

And then our debut at Millwall. Against Bristol. I can't wait.

Sunday 20-11 Millwall - Bristol
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

Nice my main man Marcus! :\[

My mates will go to Derby v Hull on Saturday and of course to the Den on Sunday. While I'll be stuck in Doetinchem on Saturday night, Paddy's Pub here I come! :pul
HR
HR

Locadia
Internationale topspeler

Uit: Oirschot
Droomaankoop: Mathias Jattah-Njie "Zanka" Jørgensen
Reg.: 12 februari 2011

there is already a topic about this club ;) http://psv.netwerk.to/forums/HTML/forum37/1627.php
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

So... and your point is? :huh
HR
HR

Locadia
Internationale topspeler

quote:HR
killermfc schreef:

So... and your point is? :huh
HR
now there are two.... little bit to much dont ya think :B
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

I reckon not. This is the English forum, the way for English Millwall (& PSV)-supporters to join the discussion. If you would have paid attention you could have noticed that there are also Dutch topics as well as English for Wolves & Newcastle United.
HR
HR

Locadia
Internationale topspeler

quote:HR
killermfc schreef:

I reckon not. This is the English forum, the way for English Millwall (& PSV)-supporters to join the discussion. If you would have paid attention you could have noticed that there are also Dutch topics as well as English for Wolves & Newcastle United.
HR
ah alright :) i didnt know that :)
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

That's why I explained.
HR
HR

Kabouter Pimpelmee
Legende

Uit: Maarn
Vak: Noord - S
Droomaankoop: David Villa
Reg.: 7 augustus 2000

Deze posting is niet nieuw sinds je vorige bezoek Gepost op 22 augustus 2011 om 09:49:56.  Profiel  Stuur een privébericht  Bezoek de homepage  MSN: :[ Kabouter Pimpelmee :[  Lid van Supportersvereniging PSV   Wijzig deze posting  Quote deze posting in je reactie
HR
Southampton (1) 1 Millwall (0) 0 Southampton: Davis,Richardson,Fonte,Seaborne,Harding,Do Prado Hammond (Schneiderlin 46),Cork,Lallana (Fox 62) Connolly (De Ridder 69),Lambert Subs Not Used: Bialkowski,Martin Goals: Do Prado 18 Millwall: Mildenhall,Dunne,Robinson,Ward,Craig,Henry Trotter (Abdou 38),Mkandawire,Bouazza (Hackett 78) Marquis (McQuoid 46),Henderson Subs Not Used: Forde,Stewart. Booked: Henderson,Henry,Robinson Att: 23,33 Ref: Andy D'Urso (Essex).
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

And all they talk about is blowing bubbles! Constantly... family in stead of firm. Very dull derby in an equally boring atmosphere. No fighting spirit whatsoever! :\(
HR
HR

killermfc
Legende

STOP THE ROT! DARIUS HENDERSON HATTRICK! LEICESTER CITY 0, MILLWALL 3 !!!!! :cool

And to Sven Göran Eriksson: "You let our country down, you let our country down, you let our country down, you let our country down...!" :\[
HRHR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 3 pagina's: 1 2 3 »

Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

PSV Forums » A - PSV Forums » English Forum » MILLWALL FC - THE LIONS FROM THE DEN!

HR

Bookmark and Share

HR
clubgevoel
HR
HR

Man van de Wedstrijd

Kies de Man van de Wedstrijd

HR

Battle tegen deze posters

HR

Pool-klassement pagina

HR

VoVo-klassement pagina

HR

Favoriete opstellingen

HR

PSV Chatbox

Ga nu naar de chatbox om met andere fans van gedachten te wisselen over de club!

HR

PSV Poll

Stelling: Het is terecht om Bakkali ook niet meer bij Jong PSV op te stellen

Mee eens
Mee oneens, hij zou gewoon bij Jong PSV moeten uitkomen
Mee oneens, zolang hij onder contract staan mag hij ook bij het eerste
Geen mening

HR

VoVo

Van de PSV-fans denkt 11,4% dat Willem II wint van Vitesse. Wat denk jij?

HR

Ideeënbus

We zijn op zoek naar jouw ideeën om PSV Netwerk nog beter te maken.

HR

Pool

De posters op deze pagina verwachten van Dinamo Moskou-PSV:

HR

Oranje Netwerk

Ga nu kijken wat er op Oranje Netwerk te doen is!